The MGT is a magnetically operated zero air loss drain that discharges condensate from all types of compressed air filters and refrigerated dryers by using a unique technology based on magnetic forces.
The MGT uses specially selected magnets that operat the 2/2 way direct acting valve construction.
The discharge process of the MGY is automatic and there is no compressed air lost during the condensate discharge cycle. The specially selected long-life magnets ensure a reliable discharge operation.
The MGY is easy to install with and side inlet options. The MGY is ideally suited in application where power is not available, too expensive or not reliable.
Typically the MGY is installed in refrigerated dryers, filters and under piston compressors.
- Does not require electricity
- No operating cost once installed
- Competitive true “green” solution suitable for all compressed air filters and refrigerated dryer
- Zero air loss technology saves air, energy and money
- Low stocking cost advantages for you
- Low purchase threshold for your customers
- Two inlet options
- Robust corrosion resistant aluminium housing
- Incredibly easy to install and to service
- No need to unthread the MAGY for routine maintenance
- Direct acting valve, for a reliable discharge
- Service kit available
|Max. filter capacity||Unlimited|
|Max. drainage capacity||145 litres condensate per hour at 16 bar|
|Min/Max. system pressure||0 – 16 bar (up to 230 PSI)|
|Min/Max. medium temperature||1 – 50 °C|
|Min/Max. ambient temperature||1 – 50 °C|
|Environmental protection Inlet||IP62 (NEMA 6)|
|Connection||1/2″ BSP or NPT, 2 inlet options|
|Inlet height||10,3 cm (top) 9 cm (side)|
|Outlet connection||1/8″ BSP|
|Valve type||2/2 way direct acting|
|Valve orifice||2 mm|
|Housing material||Corrosion resistant aluminium, EP coating|